Sunday 10 November 2013

City Life is not for me!!! A Paco Martínez Soria movie (La ciudad no es para mí)

Español: Zaragoza - Monumento a Paco Martínez ...
Zaragoza - Monumento a Paco Martínez Soria  (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
City Life is not for me!!! (La Ciudad no es para mí Paco Martínez Soria).

Regrettably I am not lucky enough to proclaim that I was born in a big city like Barcelona, Madrid, London, Paris or New York City. Notwithstanding this misfortune and as the famous Spanish song states "I do not blame my fate" albeit I must recognise the great joy these capitals may give to the one born therein something to take into account as its principles can provide you with successful lessons. In fact, many famous geniuses are from the aforementioned locations or in other words everything that takes place in our beloved televisions are from there.

Léelo en español/Read this in Spanish

As far as I am concerned, I deeply respect these places, for me, sightseeing them is such a great pleasure that seems on many occasions to be somewhat of a lesson. Likewise, I strongly believe this Paco Martínez Soria´s movie teaches people a lot regarding differences between villages and big cities. I can assure all of you that its viewing has educated me far much more than many subjects I did have to memorize during High School.

Paco Martínez Soria and the movie What a pair of twins!

                        
                                Paco Martínez Soria City Life is not for me!!
Verily, I was moved by some scenes of it, my admired actor Paco Martínez Soria renders in such perfect way his role, it is evident he was predestined to act as this person who travels from a tiny village to the capital of Spain, Madrid, in order to sort some troubles his son may have as his daughter in law is not longer the person Paco knew at his village, she has changed a lot as she is living now in a big city acting like a modern, stylish girl but has she changed for good? Paco Martínez Soria was born in Tarazona having lived thereafter in Barcelona hence he knew how to solve this kinds of matter efficiently.

Paco Martínez Soria y ¡Vaya par de gemelos!

I have known of many people who desperately abandoned my village in order to find solace on a big city, mocking those who did not dare to do it, feeling better than this country people who are happy just with a Village Life. Some time later, I had the opportunity to meet these people again who used to be my colleagues, friends, classmates, neighbours and even relatives and the change frightened me badly, they had lost values and have forgotten their origins and roots. Their accent had been modified, they wore rare clothes and had body piercings, What a bad day was it!!!!.

Paco Martinez Soria
Actor Paco Martínez Soria travels City Life is not for me (La ciudad no es para mí)

These people who deem themselves as cool were not as a matter of fact, they were laughing at the place who humbly had given them shelter, fun, education, cultural values only asking them in return for a brief visit during Christmas or Local Festivities, I felt overly appalled at their behaviour. This is unacceptable, we must accept our past however painful, however embarrassing might it seem. It does not matter if you are from a shanty town, poor neighbourhood or from a remote place within the countryside. Have not they watched, for instance, the movie Slumdog Millionaire?

Paco Martínez Soria and the movie City Life is not for me!!! (La ciudad no es para mí) Show us a reality, the one of those horrible people who lie and cheat on his/her background so that being accepted inside the high society of big cities. There are many people who act in such an awful way who, furthermore, ought to watch this movie in order to avoid huge mistakes. There are numerous people who look down on everybody because they are from  a city named more often than other that are unknown to the Media.

Paco Martinez Soria
City Life is not for me!!! Paco Martínez Soria on La Ciudad no es para mí.

On many occasions we are misguided due to the appearances of some people´s dresses and their hairstyles as well as by the brilliant lights and the store windows that are displayed throughout big cities. Publicity and mass media show us the path to follow what sometimes it is only the way to behave they wish for us thereby we should scrutinize all carefully in concordance.Paco Martínez Soria who was born in the city of Tarazona was the perfect actor in charge of let us know how this dreadful reality is taking place in far too many occasions. City Life is not for me!! is possessed with one of the best scenes of the history of Spanish cinema, when Paco Paco Martínez Soria explains and discovered the dreadful past of the wife of his son, What that girl was thinking of? Did she really believe Paco was not going to let the cat out of the bag? Little has she learnt living in Madrid!!!!

                              Paco Martinez Soria
                             Paco Martínez Soria´s Statue on his hometown Tarazona (Zaragoza)

Do share, rate and comment

No comments:

Post a Comment