Tuesday 23 December 2014

A Christmas Carol in Chinese!!!!

Just to prove my Mandarin Chinese lessons are worthy (or in other words to make me believe so) I am writing this post to wish all readers of this Halcombe Norilsk post a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!. This Christmas Carol must be sung bearing in mind the music from the famous English one: "We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year" Besides, I have not added accents as I am not in China!! Happy Holidays!!!
A CHRISTMAS CAROL IN MANDARIN CHINESE
Wo men zhu ni sheng dan kuai le, wo men zhu ni sheng dan kuai le, wo men zhu ni sheng dan kuai le zhu ni xin nian kuai le, wo men zhu ni sheng dan kuai le wo men zhu ni sheng dan kuai le, wo men zhu ni  sheng dan kuai le zhu ni xin nian kuai le!!! Ba xing xing dai dao mei yi ge jiao luo ba xin nian de xin xu dai gei ni men he wo.

1 comment: